We look forward to having you join us at the Emerging Learning Design 2011 Conference.
Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding.
Below you will find three ticket types. Only one of them will be “active”, meaning, you can select a number of tickets. The difference between these three ticket types is how far in advance you register.
How to register:
- Identify the active ticket type and change the quantity from 0 to 1
- If you have a discount code, click the link that reads “ENTER DISCOUNT CODE“, which is located directly above the ORDER NOW button. A white entry field will appear, enter your discount code in that field and then click the APPLY DISCOUNT link. The price for the ticket will update and then click the ORDER NOW button.
- Complete the Registration Form. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are a member of the Montclair State University community, with a valid Montclair State email address, and you used the MSU Discount Code, you MUST enter your MSU email address on that form.
- Read the WAIVERS section carefully, which details cancellation and revision fees. These fees apply as soon after you complete the registration.
- Once you have confirmed your reservation you will be able to print your ticket. You can print it now or save the information and print it (or reprint it) closer to the date of the conference.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is essential that you bring the printed ticket with you to the conference along with a photo ID. Montclair State University Faculty, Adjuncts, and Staff MUST bring their valid MSU ID with them.
Once you select ORDER NOW below you will be taken to a different web site (EventBrite, the company that is coordinating our ticket sales).