Everything you need to know in order to submit a proposal for ELD13 is on this page. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
A link to the submission form and description of the submission process can be found below.
Click HERE to go to the ELD13 Track Description Page
Click HERE to go to the ELD13 Submission Guidelines Page
Click HERE to go to the ELD13 Session Types
ELD13 will be employing a ROLLING SUBMISSION ACCEPTANCE process, which is described in detail below. This means that we are receiving and will be accepting submissions for the conference effective IMMEDIATELY. The deadline for submission is MARCH 17th; however, once we have filled the conference schedule we will no longer be accepting proposals. Therefore, it is important that you submit your proposal as soon as possible.
The Submission Process
We are using a web-based conference management system called EasyChair. We expect that it will help us manage your submission a bit differently than you may be used to at your typical conference. Instead of a final reject/accept decision after the submission deadline, we plan on giving submitters constructive feedback throughout the CFP period.
- Accepted: Your submission has been peer-reviewed and accepted in the form that it was submitted and will be included in the program immediately.
- Revise and Resubmit: Your submission has been peer-reviewed and is being returned (within two weeks) with certain concerns that need to be addressed to make it a better fit with our conference. Proposals may go through more than one feedback cycle like this. Participation in this cycle does not guarantee inclusion in the conference program, based on the peer-review process.
To use the EasyChair system, you will need to establish an account with EasyChair. The URLs listed here will open in a new window allowing you to keep this window open in order to refer back to it easily.
Here are the steps in writing:
- Use this link http://tinyurl.com/eld13 to access our home page on EasyChair.
- Click the “sign up for an account” link.
- Prove you aren’t a bot by completing the Captcha.
- Fill in your basic information (name, email) and wait for the confirmation email to arrive.
- Click the link in the confirmation email, and continue to fill in more information (including a username, password and address information.)
- Once you complete the registration information, you are returned to the login page where you can actually sign in for the first time.
- Now you can start with the submission process, by selecting “New Submission”, selecting your track and submitting your proposal. Check here for Submission Guidelines.
Select conference presentations will be published as proceedings. Papers to be considered for the proceedings should follow the Guidelines for Publication, which will be provided. Any research using human subjects must be approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at the presenter’s home institution.
The paper for the proceeding is NOT due at the time of submission for the call for proposals. Presentations at the conference will be reviewed by the Journal of Emerging Learning Design Editorial Board and invitations to appear in the proceedings will be issued not long afterward. Papers for accepted invitations would be due late summer/early fall 2013 and the proceedings issue of the ELDJ will be published in early 2014. For questions or details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.