Find a place to collaborate with others from different fields of study.
Register for #ELDc18 and share ideas and experiences.
When you register for the 2018 Emerging Learning Design Conference (#ELDc18), you are investing in your courses, research, and projects by connecting with professionals in a variety of fields. ELD strives to provide its community with a wide range of topics, we also want to expand the conversation at the intersection of pedagogy and how technology can enhance it or transform it.
A few of this year’s presentations include:
- Producing Something Meaningful Involves Students in Applied Learning
- User Experience in Higher Ed: Developing Fully Online Immersive Experiences
- Collaborating with Bots to Teach: The Good the Bad and Ugly
- Instructional Tech for Building a Collaborative Community-Based Classroom
- Stepping Your Scholarly Game Up: Engage Students with Gamification
ELD conferences provide physical space for the ongoing discussion of how pedagogy, research, and scholarship can be be enhanced and transformed by technology. The ELD Annual Conference is a space designed to showcase innovation as well as to engage in a vibrant and dynamic discourse. The ELD Annual Conference makes its home at Montclair State University (MSU.)