At OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design, we have 5 concurrent sessions all centered around personalized learning. Take a look at them below!
- Students’ Choice: Personalized Learning in Online Courses by Deborah Nagler
- Too hot, cold or just right: Technology for numeracy in the non-STEM class by Jonathan Howell
- Beyond the Text: Converging Current Events and Digital Technology by Frank Longo and Lisa Johnston
- Learning in Commons: Developing a Social Network as a Learning Environment by Gerald Ardito
- Look Mum! No Courses! Reimagining a Games Development Education by Robert Grigg
To see these awesome presentations for yourself, click “Register Today” above or follow the link at bit.ly/olcweld.
Join our digital community Google Group at bit.ly/eldcommunity
Use the hashtag #OLCwELD for the conference, #eldj for the journal.
ELDc believes that when innovative and intellectual practices stimulate a students and educators ability to learn, the learning environment is enhanced. When teaching, learning, and technology converge we find the potential for an inclusive learning experience that is both engaging and connected to curricular needs, without being dated.