OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design has 6 different presentations centered around mobile learning. With formats ranging from workshops and concurrents to Sparks! sessions, there’s presentation options that can match anyone’s preference.
- Creating Short Educational Videos: A Streamlined Process for Beginners by Katelyn Lemay
- Design a Learning App Concept (Fast!) by Jeff Bergin
- Virtual Reality Technologies in the Classroom by Olga Scrivner, Cameron Buckley, and Nitocris Perez
- Teaching EFL Pronunciation Through Audiovisual Remixes of Children’s Tales by Maria Dolores Orta Gonzàlez
- MarsU: A Statistics Game to Supplement Learning by David Simkins
- RA-based Didactic Games for Biology Teaching by Leidys Contreras Chinchilla and Deiner Restrepo Duràn
To register for OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design, click above on “Register Today” or follow the link at bit.ly/olcweld. We can’t wait for you to join us at the end of May!
Use the hashtag #OLCwELD17 for the conference, #eldj for the journal.
ELDc believes that when innovative and intellectual practices stimulate a students and educators ability to learn, the learning environment is enhanced. When teaching, learning, and technology converge we find the potential for an inclusive learning experience that is both engaging and connected to curricular needs, without being dated.