OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design is offering workshops, concurrents, and Sparks! presentations all related to games and gamification! Check out the presentations below!
- Level Up Your Instruction: Creative Approaches to Designing Classroom Games by Camille Chesley and Tarida Anantachai
- With the Dice in the Library: Tabletop Games and Culture by Teresa Slobuski
- Using Games to Support Inclusive Classrooms – A Panel Discussion by Karen Schrier
- The Specter of Edutainment: Re-emergent Mistakes & Opportunities by Matthew Lee
- MarsU: A Statistics Game to Supplement Learning by David Simkins
- Using Role Play in the Higher Ed Classroom by David Simkins
To register for the conference, click ‘Register Today’ above or follow the link at bit.ly/olcweld. Use the hashtag #OLCwELD after registration to let us know you’ll be joining us!
See you at the end of May!
Use the hashtag #OLCwELD17 for the conference, #eldj for the journal.
ELDc believes that when innovative and intellectual practices stimulate a students and educators ability to learn, the learning environment is enhanced. When teaching, learning, and technology converge we find the potential for an inclusive learning experience that is both engaging and connected to curricular needs, without being dated.