Everyone could use a little spark in their life! OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design wants to share our SPARKS! Presentations with you!
- Makey Makey and Spaces for Creative Learning by Michael Patrick Wall
- The New Jersey Digital Humanities Consortium by Mary Balkun and Marta Deyrup
- A Multimodal Digital Approach to Qualitative Research by Jennifer Kingma Wall
- Teaching EFL Pronunciation Through Audiovisual Remixes of Children’s Tales by Maria Dolores Orta Gonazàlez
- With the Dice in the Library by Teresa Slobuski
You can find registration at bit.ly/olcweld for OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design! After registration, use the hashtag #OLCwELD to let us know you’ll be joining us!
Remember, space is limited so take advantage of this great opportunity while you still can!
Use the hashtag #OLCwELD17 for the conference, #eldj for the journal.
ELDc believes that when innovative and intellectual practices stimulate a students and educators ability to learn, the learning environment is enhanced. When teaching, learning, and technology converge we find the potential for an inclusive learning experience that is both engaging and connected to curricular needs, without being dated.