OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design is the place for you!
Take a sneak peek at our presentations highlighting Constructivist Learning!
- Level Up Your Instruction: Creative Approaches to Designing Classroom Games by Camille Chesley and Tarida Anantachai
- Making Educators into Makers: Understanding the Impact and Potential of Making for Teacher Education and the Classroom by Steven Greenstein
- Using Empathetic Design Thinking to Fuel Your Learning Experience Designs by Angela Barrus Payne PhD
- Turning Homework on its Head-Deeper Learning by Putting Students in Charge by Michael Bieber and Jeffrey Hsu
- A Multimodal Digital Approach to Qualitative Research by Jennifer Kingma Wall
- Using Role Play in the Higher Ed Classroom by David Simkins
Want to REGISTER for the conference? You can find registration at bit.ly/olcweld for OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design! After registration, use the hashtag #OLCwELD17 to let us know you’ll be joining us!
Remember, space is limited so make sure to secure your spot today!
Use the hashtag #OLCwELD17 for the conference, #eldj for the journal.
ELDc believes that when innovative and intellectual practices stimulate a students and educators ability to learn, the learning environment is enhanced. When teaching, learning, and technology converge we find the potential for an inclusive learning experience that is both engaging and connected to curricular needs, without being dated.