It’s not too late to join us for ELD16 and catch these amazing sessions:
- Face-to-Face or Online Discussions: Are They Really So Different?
- ‘RICH’ Learning: a challenge-based learning approach to learning design processes
- Setting the PACE—Engaging and Motivating Students Utilizing Differentiation
- Wow, I Can Actually Invite Guest Speakers in my Online Class!
- Deeper Learning by Putting Students in Charge of the Problem Lifecycle
Check out our full schedule with session description at http://eld.montclair.edu/eld16-schedule/
At $149 for a two-day conference, you just can’t beat the value. Register today – http://eld.montclair.edu/registration/
Have questions? No problem, chat LIVE with us from ANY page on the ELD site – http://eld.montclair.edu. You’ll find our Live Chat app in the lower right hand corner.